12 Minute Affiliate, created by Devon Brown, is an automated 3 step plug and play affiliate marketing system that you can set up in less than an hour following a simple checklist.
This program is developed for everyone from new affiliate marketers who want to learn how to make money online and frustrated performance marketers struggling to make money, as well as, experienced affiliate marketers looking for new opportunities to increase sales and commissions. You will have a complete website, sales funnel and digital affiliate products ready to promote.
12 Minute Affiliate is set up for you to promote a group of select high performing digital products on Clickbank. Once you understand how the sales funnel works, you can promote a variety of digital and physical products using affiliate marketing.
For an additional fee, the company will set up your program, and your email sequence to your readers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is 12 Minute Affiliate a Scam?
- 2 Three Easy Steps
- 3 How the 12 Minute Affiliate Program Works
- 4 Two Membership Levels
- 5 12 Minute Affiliate offers two membership levels:
- 6 Who Is 12 Minute Affiliate For?
- 7 Are There Additional Fees
- 8 What Products Can You Promote:
- 9 Benefits of 12 Minute Affiliate
- 10 Who is Devon Brown?
- 11 How to Get Started with 12 Minute Affiliate
Is 12 Minute Affiliate a Scam?
12 Minute Affiliate has been around for several years, is one of the best performing products on Clickbank for anyone who wants to make money online and is definitely not a scam. Since most affiliate programs are free to join, there's always a misconception that a paid affiliate program, like 12 Minute Affiliate must be a scam. You do have to pay a monthly membership fee, and you have two options for getting traffic to your offers:
- You can pay the 12 Minute Affiliate team to set up your sales funnel and get paid traffic to your pages.
- or you can use other methods to get free traffic to your site.
This product has remained one of the hottest products on the Clickbank marketplace, and several affiliates are finding success marketing this make money from home products.
Three Easy Steps
- Personalize the system so the commissions go to you.
- Add Done for you Traffic. You'll learn alternative methods to get traffic to your site.
- Check your account daily to see your affiliate commissions.
As people enter their email address on your website, they automatically receive emails for products and your affiliate link is included in all the emails.
They will continue to receive emails for various products. As they purchase products, you receive commissions on autopilot.
How the 12 Minute Affiliate Program Works
Devon Brown states that this is a Done For You (DFY) affiliate marketing system. After setting up your system, all you are required to do is to select the products or programs you wish to promote, and follow the program. The next step is paying for traffic that is sent to the funnel. Finally, you collect emails, send offers to your email list, and then wait for commissions to start flowing in. Sales can start coming in in as few as two weeks or up to a month. This depends on the products you choose and the promotional methods you select.
90% of visitors to your affiliate marketing offer don't buy the product on the first visit. That's why most affiliates get nearly 100 clicks to their offer before they make a sale. People have to see your offer between 10 and 25 times before they finally commit to buying the product. This is where the sales funnel comes in. Don't forget affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model and not a get rich quick scheme. Making money online takes time, effort and money, either through paid traffic or time to convert free traffic. That means your time (slower) or your money (faster).
With 12 Minute Affiliate, The key to turning visitors into buyers is not to sell them on your product the fist time they land on your offer. You will learn how to set up a sales funnel. With a sales funnel, the first thing you want to do is collect their email address. Next you send them a series of emails that warm up your contact about the product.
You sell the features and benefits of the product and how it will solve their problem. This is particularly important if you're selling a big ticket item. you can either start with the most expensive product and then offer various less expensive versions, or start with the basic product and offer a series of upsells with more product features.
Two Membership Levels
12 Minute Affiliate offers two membership levels:
- Basic membership: You’re getting the basic membership when you first sign up to them. This is priced at $47 per month or a one-time fee of $397. This gives you access to one niche.
- Gold membership: This will cost you $97 per month or a one-time fee of $797. This gives you access to all three niches.
As an experienced affiliate marketer, it is recommended to start with the basic membership. If you like affiliate marketing and are making commissions following the program, you can always use your commissions to upgrade to the Gold Membership program. It is never recommended to spend money you don't have or can't afford to lose.
Who Is 12 Minute Affiliate For?
- Anyone who wants to make money online, whether you're a newbie or an experienced marketer
- Don't want to create your own product
- Perfect for anyone who doesn't want to write their own sales copy, or create their own sales funnels!
Are There Additional Fees
For anyone interested in affiliate marketing, there are ongoing fees you will need to pay:
- Web Hosting Plan that offers self hosted WordPress. The fees can run from $5 - $15 per month
- URL - $10 - $15 per month
- Email Autoresponder - Free to $20 per month
- Free or paid traffic to your pages
If you are new to affiliate marketing and you have limited financial resources, 12 Minute Affiliate offers several free or low cost programs.
If you choose a free web hosting plan, you will not be able to sign up for Clickbank. At the minimum, choose a paid web hosting plan. Several autoresponders offer free and paid versions. You can start with a free version and upgrade to paid version as your traffic increases.
What Products Can You Promote:
You can promote popular digital affiliate products in the following niches. They give you the tools and landing pages for your offers.
1. Earning cash online/Make Money Online
2. Weight Loss Programs
3. Individual/Personal Development
You can promote products via a blog, or through email marketing. Many product sellers provide the email swipes. If you don't like to write or English is not your first language, you can focus your affiliate marketing with email marketing.
Benefits of 12 Minute Affiliate
- This is a plug and Play affiliate marketing system
- Can be set up in less than an hour.
- You can set the system up yourself or have the company do it for you
- Perfect for newbies to experienced performance marketers
- Backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- No products to create, websites to host, copy to write, or techie stuff to figure out
- Done for you landing pages and email swipes
- Great for anyone who doesn't want to write their own sales copy, or create their own sales funnels!
- Yo get pre-written emails which you can use in your autoresponder. These emails promote products in one of the three pre-selected niches.
- You earn affiliate commissions when someone buys a product you are promoting
- Requires no technical skills
- No product
- No Experience
- They help you get traffic to your site
Who is Devon Brown?
With some programs, the product creator is some obscure figure that you've never heard of and you can't find any information about.
Devon Brown, the creator of 12 Minute Affiliate, is a real person, and this is his real name. He is an author, speaker, emcee, entertainer, internet entrepreneur, former hip-hop dancer, and student of life. He's been a successful affiliate marketer since 2007.
He says with 12 Minute Affiliate, there is no product creation or a website to host and no copywriting. While it is possible a full-time affiliate income as an email marketer, it is recommended to have a physical blog to market the products. People often-times like to visit a website to see and read about the products being marketed. I usually write 3-5 articles to support a product review. This improves search engine optimization.
How to Get Started with 12 Minute Affiliate
- What are Long Tail Keywords, and Why Use Them? - 04/10/2021
- How to Use Videos for Marketing Affiliate Offers - 03/26/2021
- HTTP or HTTPS – which Should You Use on Your Blog? - 02/24/2021