FPTraffic is an easy to use tool that eliminates the manual process of uploading your posts or related product images to your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have been blogging for any time, then you know how important it is to use Web 2.0 pages, like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, to increase readership of your blog pages, boost both organic and paid traffic, monetize Facebook pages and ultimately make more sales from your blog or website.
You probably also know, posting to your social media pages, Twitter feed, Pinterest boards and Instagram can be a manual time consuming process.
The current process works like this:
- Go to your blog
- Find the blog post you want to share on your social media pages
- Grab the link to your post
- Go to each of your social media page
- Paste the link to your article
- Find an image to copy and paste to your social page
- Write a description for the link
- Repeat this process for each of your social media accounts.
This can be a time consuming process taking 30 minutes to well over an hour. This is where a tool like FPTraffic can automatically share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
This tool will help you eliminate this time consuming process, so you can use your time to create content and make money.
Why Use FP Traffic?
Now that you have your WordPress blog up and running and you’re creating content, you need to start posting it on your social media pages to build a fan base, increase engagement with current and new readers, funnel that traffic back to your blog pages to increase traffic and grow sales from your blog.
FPTraffic was created by an internet marketing industry veteran who wanted to streamline the process of sharing WP blog posts on his social media accounts, such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other Web 2.0 Sites.
As a blogger or affiliate marketer, you should be spending your valuable time creating content to drive traffic to your blog pages and making sales. Spending non value added time remembering to log in to each program, copying and pasting post links and images from your WP posts.
With FPTraffic, you can schedule the posts to Facebook from your blog RSS feed will be updated to your Web 2.0 pages.
During set up, you schedule the frequency that FP Traffic will pull fresh content from your RSS feed, such as days and times, and post it to Facebook and Twitter. You can install simple plugins that then take your updated Facebook posts and updates your other web 2.0 pages, such as Pinterest and Instagram.
You can quickly change the posting schedule, and you can manually post WordPress posts to Facebook and Twitter as well.
Using social media is a key Off-page SEO strategy for the following benefit:
- Get your posts found more quickly by a hungry audience looking for your content.
- Eliminates the redundant task of posting your content to multiple Web 2.0 pages, and saves the cost of paying someone else to do it.
- You set the schedule of when content is posted to your Facebook pages.
- Get your fresh content to people who don’t visit your blog on a regular basis.
- FB Traffic will push content to your readers email inbox.
- Drive tons of more free traffic from popular web 2.0 websites.
- Increase sales from your blog.
How Does FP Traffic Work?
- Once you create an account on FPTraffic, you simply connect your Facebook pages to FPTraffic.
- You can manually select and schedule the frequency of specific WordPress posts you want be updated to your Facebook pages.
- You can automatically Schedule FPTraffic to retrieve new blog posts one to three times per day. It will upload your WP posts to Facebook and other social media accounts on your set schedule.
- This is valuable tool if you have several blogs. Now you can more easily share content with your Facebook pages.
- You can also select and update Facebook with your latest content.
- This is important if you create and post content outside of blog post blog post window for your local audience.
- You feel it can’t wait until the next scheduled posting time.
Manually or automatically schedule the frequency of when your WordPress posts will post to your Facebook page.
You can include a description and an image for your post.
To make posting content to your Facebook pages look as natural and organic as possible, FPTraffic will not schedule your posts at the top of the hour. This will prevent the web 2.0 sites from blocking your traffic as spam or issuing a penalty. Some sites frown on using automated posting apps.
Pick a Time to Post
You can pick up to 3 times a day that FPTraffic will pull new content from your WordPress RSS Feed and post it to your Facebook page.
FPTraffic doesn’t only list the WP posts that you schedule to upload to Facebook. It shows you the titles of your blog posts. You will see the current image. This is important if you want to change the image before it is uploaded.
You can update, change or delete any of the information in FPTraffic backoffice before it is posted to Facebook or Twitter.
You Can Choose Automatic or Manual Updates
With FPTraffic you have the choice to manually or automatically have your fresh content uploaded to Facebook and Twitter up to 3 times per day, or you can do it manually.
This will allow you can spend your valuable time creating content to drive traffic and sales. This will reduce the use this valuable time for non value administrative duties.
What is the Best Tine to Post Content to Facebook and Twitter?
When is the best tine to add new content to your Facebook page? The obvious answer would be just after you publish it, right?
Maybe or maybe not. The best time is when they want it!
Benefits of FPTraffic
You can now automate the time-consuming process of copying and pasting WP post links and images to your Facebook pages and Twitter feeds.
Use your valuable time to create content your readers want that will drive traffic and sales to your blog.
FPTraffic has a cool feature that identifies the hours most of your audience is online, so you can post at those hours, and your readers will be notified when fresh content has been posted to your Facebook page.
They will get that little notification on the right corner of their screen that you just posted new content. This may increase engagement with your target audience anywhere in the world.
What if you are in Los Angeles and your target audience is in France? FP Traffic will ensure your readers get your fresh content when they want to receive it?
You post at your normal time. Your readers will get it in their inbox as fresh content in their local time zone.
How Much Does It Cost?
Many robust software programs like this can cost $39 to as much as $99 per month, but FPTraffic is available now for just a fraction of that cost at an affordable $10 per month. That’s just $.33 cents per day.
How to Get FPTraffic
To sign up with FPTraffic, just click here now, the process takes just a few minutes.
- Easy Pro Funnels Review - 10/16/2020
- Best Affiliate Marketing Programs for New Affiliate Marketers - 10/08/2020
- DMCA Takedown Review: How to Protect Website Content from Hackers - 09/17/2020