What is search engine optimization (SEO)? Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic. The goal of your SEO strategy is two-fold: On-page and Off-page.
You want to get your content to rank at the top of the search engine results pages (SERPS) for your target keyword of your page. Additionally, you want people to find your content when they key in your target keywords.
Your SEO strategy should help you achieve this goal.
Table of Contents
The two forms of search engine optimization are:
- On-page SEO: this is the process to increase traffic and sales to your website pages, by writing effective content, finding the best buyer keywords, including images on your blog posts and internal linking of pages on your blog.
- Off-page SEO: This form of SEO that focuses on techniques such as: email marketing, social media, and guest blogging to drive traffic to your pages.
How to Learn SEO Online
The reality about learning SEO online is it doesn’t cost thousands of dollars, that some courses will have you believe.
We offer content marketing courses and blogger training programs include a module that teaches on-page SEO techniques and off-page SEO. Learning SEO techniques is the best way to help you drive traffic and sales to your pages.
These courses will teach you how to come up and create article topics your readers are looking for. You will lean how to properly write blog posts and use exact match and lon g tail keywords effectively.
Linking pages is an effective SEO technique. You will learn how to use internal linking to improve your SEO.
Readers love images and so do search engines. You have to use image alt tags as part of your SEO strategy. You will learn these techniques.
Black Hat SEO
Whatever you do, stay away from black hat search engine optimization (SEO) techniques. This will get your blog banned from the search engines.
This includes: keyword stuffing in content, gateway links, and link bait.
- How to Recover from the Google Product Reviews Update - 06/26/2021
- Best Free SEO Tools Suite for Bloggers - 06/05/2021
- Time for Affiliate Summit East 2021 - 04/27/2021