If you're an affiliate marketer, or you are thinking starting a blog, then you need to attend Affiliate Summit West 2020 performance marketing event and trade show.
More than 6,000 affiliate marketers, bloggers, email marketers and digital marketing professionals will come together to attend Affiliate Summit West at Paris Las Vegas on January 27-29, 2020.
This is the world's most popular 3-day performance marketing event and trade show. You can attend up to 40 educational sessions on every aspect of affiliate marketing, such as:
- what is affiliate marketing
- how to set up a blog
- mastering SEO
- how to learn affiliate marketing for beginners
- how to find products to market
- advanced monetization strategies
- best ways to create content that attracts readers and improves sales
- understanding legal issues that can shut down your blog and more.
- and more!
You will also have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with industry representatives from the major performance marketing networks.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Should You Attend Affiliate Summit West?
- 2 The educational sessions cover every aspect of affiliate marketing, including:
- 3 Who Started Affiliate Summit West
- 4 Meet with Affiliate Managers
- 5 Attend Informative Educational Sessions
- 6 Choose Your Affiliate Summit Pass Type
- 7 What if You Can't Afford a Pass?
- 8 Find out more here!
- 9 Where to Stay in Las Vegas
Why Should You Attend Affiliate Summit West?
Affiliate Summit West, which began in 2003, is the premiere affiliate marketing conference held every January in Las Vegas. Nearly 6,000 affiliate marketers, digital marketers, bloggers, media buyers and affiliate marketing industry reps will attend this marketing conference and trade show.
This is the must-attend performance marketing event for newbie and experienced marketers alike, to learn the ins and outs of performance marketing, .
Affiliate Summit West is attended by up to 5,000 affiliate marketers, digital marketers, bloggers, media buyers and hundreds of affiliate marketing industry reps. They converge in Las Vegas to learn and network with fellow affiliate marketers and industry professionals.
Affiliate Summit is the best place to meet face-to-face with hundreds of affiliate managers and reps from the industry's top networks.
Digital marketers can meet with affiliate managers, as well as, media owners, traffic sources, advertisers, affiliate networks, technology firms, and OPM agencies.
Digital marketers, bloggers and affiliate marketers will be able to attend up to 40 educational sessions over the three day conference, which are often taught from performance marketing industry veterans.
The educational sessions cover every aspect of affiliate marketing, including:
- learn affiliate marketing for beginners
- how to start a blog.
- how to choose a blog niche to promote.
- ways to find affiliate marketing networks and choose products to market.
- learn blog monetization strategies
- what are million dollar earning marketers doing that you aren't.
- learn new techniques to drive more traffic to your site and increase sales.
- free and paid traffic to your blog.
- how to stay motivated and overcome writer's block.
- what to do when family and friends don't believe in what you are doing.
- learn about the latest tools of the trade for new and experienced affiliates.
- Prevent legal issues that can lead to fines or law suits.
Who Started Affiliate Summit West
Affiliate Summit was created in 2003 by Shawn Collins and Missy Ward. They are the They are performance marketing industry veterans, who bring together decades of combined expertise in affiliate marketing. Shawn began in 1997 and Missy started in 1999.
Shawn and Missy came together in 2003, and started Affiliate Summit as a result of finding only limited opportunities to meet with other affiliate networks and managers.
This event has given bloggers an opportunity to attend educational sessions on the latest industry issues and trends. This is also a way to foster a productive networking environment for affiliate marketers.
The Affiliate Summit has subsequently grown into the industry's leading affiliate marketing event, that is attended by thousands of people from around the globe.
Meet with Affiliate Managers
One of the biggest benefits of attending Affiliate Summit West, is you can meet face-to-face with affiliate managers and marketing representatives.
Have you applied to be an affiliate for performance marketing networks? Do you communicate with your affiliate managers by email, phone, text or Skype?
One key to being successful at performance marketing is by developing relationships. When you develop a relationship with your affiliate manager, they can give you tips to successfully market their products. Some networks have products that are only available to select affiliates. Your affiliate manager can give you access to these exclusive products, or unlock special commission rates not available to other affiliates.
Attend Informative Educational Sessions
At Affiliate Summit West, you have an opportunity attend informative educational sessions on many current topics related to affiliate marketing.
The educational sessions are taught by performance marketing industry veterans and prominent affiliate marketers who are making 6-7 figures annually.
Depending on the pass you choose, this will determine the number of sessions you can select to attend.
If you purchase the VIP Pass, you have access to all the sessions and free recordings. This way if two or more sessions are being offered at the same time, you will be able to watch the recorded session when they are released a few weeks after the conference date.
Choose Your Affiliate Summit Pass Type
What if You Can't Afford a Pass?
You can't afford a pass, but you like to exercise? With the exercise to win a pass program, you can exercise your way to win a free Networking Pass worth $280!
- Look for Contests
Keep an eye out for contests from affiliate marketing veterans. You have an opportunity to win a free Networking Pass.
Where to Stay in Las Vegas
The folks at Affiliate Summit have negotiated special room rates at Paris Las Vegas for conference attendees. Don't wait too long, as the block of hotel rooms usually sell out early every year.
About two months before the convention, it is a good idea to check hotels within walking distance of Paris Las Vegas.
- Is Affiliate Marketing Dead in 2021 - 08/21/2021
- How to Recover from the Google Product Reviews Update - 06/26/2021
- Best Free SEO Tools Suite for Bloggers - 06/05/2021